Terms of processing of personal data:
Proper processing of your personal data is very important to our company and their protection is completely self-evident to us, so we would like to give you detailed information about why we process your personal data, what reasons we have, what rights you have in relation to the processing of your personal data, as well as other information that you may be interested in concerning the processing of your personal data, in accordance with Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament on the protection of personal data.
If you have any questions, please contact us at
or at Ing. arch. Peter Doričko - PROINVEST, Botanická 16, 08001 Prešov.
1. These conditions govern the processing and protection of the personal data of the persons concerned by the operators pursuant to Act no. 18/2018 Z.z. on the Protection of Personal Data and on Amendments to Certain Acts (the "Personal Data Protection Act").
2. The operator is Ing. arch. Peter Doričko - PROINVEST, Botanická 16, 08001 Prešov, IČO 10737821, registered in the Trade Register of the District Office of Prešov, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone number: +421 907 477 485 (hereinafter referred to as "the operator").
3. For the purposes of these conditions, the person concerned is any natural person who has reached the age of 16 whose personal data are being processed ("the person concerned").
4. Personal data shall be data relating to the identified natural person or identifiable natural person who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by means of a generic identifier, of another identifier such as name, surname, identification number, location data or online identifier, or on the basis of one or more characteristics or features that make up its physical identity, physiological identity, genetic identity, mental identity, mental identity, economic identity, cultural identity or social identity ("personal data").
5. An operator, under the Personal Data Protection Act, is not required to designate a responsible person.
Sources and categories of processed personal data
1. An operator shall process personal data provided to him by the data subject or personal data obtained by the operator on conclusion of a purchase contract.
2. The operator shall process other than specific categories of personal data. The operator processes personal data in the scope of the name, surname, address, identification number, email address and telephone number of the person concerned. The operator may also process personal data within the scope of account number, signature, IP address, and Cookies.
Legal basis and purpose of processing personal data
1. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is:
(a) the performance of the contract, to which the person and the operator concerned are parties,
(b) the legitimate interest of the operator in providing direct marketing to the person concerned (in particular by sending bids and newsletters),
(c) the consent of the data subject to the processing of personal data for the purposes of direct marketing (sending business offers, newsletters, providing a personalized offer of products), in the absence of a purchase contract.
2. The purpose of processing personal data is to:
(a) the provision of the order of the person concerned and the exercise of the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the person concerned and the operator; When ordering, the personal information required to successfully process the order (in particular the name, surname, address, e-mail address and telephone number) is required, the provision of personal data is necessary for the conclusion and performance of the contract without the provision of personal data can not be closed contract nor deliver the goods to the person concerned,
b) preparing your offer and contacting you in relation to the service or goods you are looking for. (pre-contractual relationship)
c) Carrying out marketing activities, in particular sending business offers and newsletters, and providing a personalized offer of products at the website; for that purpose, the person concerned is not obliged to provide his or her personal data unless the person concerned agrees to provide it with no newsletters and no personalized product offer will be provided.
d) Inclusion in the selection process for the position you were interested in sending a CV.
e) the handling of any request / complaint you have sent us.
f) contact you in connection with the requested test of our products that you have expressed interest in through our web presentation.
g) submitting our catalog you were interested in through our web presentation.
h) the fulfillment of legal obligations, for example in connection with the agenda of the economic department regarding the processing of invoices, etc. At the same time, processing on the legal base may take place, for example, in connection with the provision of warranty repairs and the like.
3. The operator does not make automated, individual decision-making.
Time of retention of personal data
1. The operator keeps personal data in accordance with the principle of retention minimization:
(a) for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the person concerned and the Operator and the exercise of legal rights under these contractual relationships (for a maximum period of 10 years from the date of termination of the contractual relationship);
(b) for as long as the person concerned exercises his right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data for the purpose of conducting marketing activities, provided the personal data are processed under the consent of the person concerned.
2. After the retention period of the personal data has elapsed, the operator will delete the personal data.
The recipient of personal data
1. The recipients of personal data are persons:
(a) contributing to the supply of goods and the execution of payments under a purchase contract (shipping companies, banking institutions),
(b) provision of web site operation services and other services related to the operation of the e-shop,
c) Securing marketing services (Google, Facebook),
(d) providing bookkeeping,
(e) other persons if this is necessary for the performance of the contract or legal obligations.
2. An operator shall not transfer personal data to a third country or to an international organization.
Rights of the person concerned
1. Under the conditions laid down in the Personal Data Protection Act, the person concerned shall have:
(a) the right of access to his or her personal data,
(b) the right to rectify personal data,
(c) the right to delete personal data,
(d) the right to limit the processing of personal data,
(e) the right to object to the processing of personal data,
(f) the right to transfer the personal data,
g) the right to revoke at any time the granted consent for the processing of personal data,
h) the right to file a motion to initiate proceedings under Section 100 of the Personal Data Protection Act.
2. The person concerned may exercise the rights referred to in points VI. ods. (1) (a) to (g) in paper form or electronic form at the operator. An operator shall have the right to request the person concerned to provide additional information necessary to establish his identity if he has reasonable doubts as to the identity of the natural person making the application for the right under Art. VI. ods. (1) a) to g).
Terms of security of personal data
1. The operator declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
2. The operator has taken technical measures to secure data warehouses and personal data repositories in paper form, in particular encryption of access to computer programs, secure access data for authorized persons, use of antivirus programs on computers, a secure computer network, lockable rooms and cabinets.
3. The operator declares that the personal data are only accessible to the person authorized to do so.
1. The person concerned confirms that he has become aware of the terms of protection of personal data and that he confirms them in its entirety:
(a) by sending an order from an online order form, or
b) by ticking the consent via the online form.
3. These Terms are valid from 25.05.2018.
Ing. arch. Peter Doričko - PROINVEST
Duchnovičovo Námestie 1
By prior arrangement on
tel.: +421 907 477 485
821 01 Bratislava
Tel.č. 0948 339 697
Monday-Fiday : 10:00 - 18:00
Production and Sale in the Slovak Republic:
Ing. arch. Peter Doričko - PROINVEST
tel. : +421 907 477 485
tel. : +421 917 638 922
PROGRESS Interior s.r.o.
Koželužská 2246/5,PRAHA 8 – LIBEŇ
(přízemí budovy SUBTERRA – dříve Metrostav)
Stanice METRA PALMOVKA 458 m
By prior arrangement on
tel.: +420 602 200 732
MIKO SYSTEMS, s.r.o.
100 00 Praha 10
By prior arrangement on
tel.: +420 603 196 686
PROGRESS INTERIOR s.r.o.
Monday - Friday : 08:00 – 16:00
tel.: +420 731 443 725
OCCO Office Design Solutions
Rooseni 7/7, Tallinn 10111, Estonia
Tel. +372 50 166 17
Sv. Helena 150D, 10382 D. Zelina
Tel. 01/561 2070